Sunday, September 5, 2010

It just needs to be said...

I just gotta let it out...
Its been building up for a while now and I feel like if I don't say it I'm going to explode!! I've been holding it in all of this time trying to be casual and coy, not wanting to offend anybody or 'come out of character' but here it is...
I'm bout to say it...
R u ready for it?
Here it goes....
"Fuckity fuck fuck fuck, I love to cuss"
Whew!!! There it goes and I feel a whole lot better because I said it just for fuck's sake!!
I spend so much portraying a calm and composed demeanor that the side of me that wants to swear like a pirate gets stifled and I forget to let it out!!!
The feeling I get after I say 'fuck' fulfills me more than biting into a peppermint patty.
Saying 'Shit cunt' sometimes gives me a feeling better than sex.
So here's to you 'Ass,shit,damn,fucks' out there, because of you I can go into the world sane and a little more mellow by shouting your praises. I encourage everyone who reads to shout a random obscenity today and see how much better you feel...but since its Sunday shout it in the name of the lordt. Amen

Until next time people ;)

"...keep calm and carry on"

2 comments: