Wednesday, September 8, 2010

...Can't Choose Em

SIGH!!!
I didn't think that this would happen to me but here it goes....
FAMILY, how many of us trust them?
I know everybody has their family quarrels but this one takes the cake!!!
I'm not going to spill my family secrets because that's between us but I just have to vent.
All of my life, I've been raised to put family first and be there for them when shit gets rough, but has anybody ever considered what happens when shit gets rough for you and they're not there?
Exactly neither did I...until it happened.
When I need them the most, they're nowhere to be found.
When I need you to understand my situation, you're the first one to turn your back.
I show you my character all of my life and how much I accomplish, and you question my character at the first sign of trouble? PUHHHH!!!!!

I bet you if I were to make a come up, you would be the first one with your hand out and reminding me of how much you done for me. NEGRO PLEASE!!!!

But we're family right? You know sometimes blood ain't no thicker than water and family will be the first to turn on you before a stranger (thanks diamond 'player's club') but you can't choose who your related to...and at the end of the day they are all that I have. My family may not be perfect or always do the right thing but I love them. Love means getting over stuff. Some issues aren't that deep and some are, but what is deep is the relationship I have between the people that I am here for life with. Petty arguments and money issues will never replace the loving moments me and my kin share. So for that I will say 'Live and Let Die', love your loved ones with every fiber of your bones even though they can sometimes get under your skin. And besides you're stuck with 'em, so you might as well make the ride throughout life a somewhat pleasing one (lol)

Until next time people '...Keep Calm and Carry On'

No comments:

Post a Comment