Monday, October 4, 2010

Just Say It...

I don't know what it is about you, but I'm really feeling you...

It's something about you that I'm really feeling your style, your swag, and everything about you but I don't know how to say it. Our eyes lock and my heart drops deep in the pit of my stomach because you're just so beautiful. i want to give you the moon, the stars, even the title to my car but I can't even muster a 'hello'. It's been a while since I felt or even allowed myself to feel this way because I been hurt so much in the past I thought I could never love again, but I'm willing to let all of that go for you. I'm willing to be vulnerable for you, I'm willing to testify in court if you need a witness just for you, I'm willing to be the Bonnie to your Clyde if that means we can ride out together for you and only for you...but I can't quite seem to get the words right to say it.

How do you put into words the feeling of someone who makes you feel like you're on cloud 9 every time they walk in the room. That this person's presence makes my life a little more complete by just simply being. This person is the definition of love in every sense of the word, yet I don't even know their name. Do I have the courage to tell this person how I feel? Will this person even feel the same way about me as I do them? Is it even that serious? This is crazy, I'm not supposed to be feeling like this!!! All of these questions, not enough answers...


They say in every journey the first step is always the hardest step to take, but most never take it because fear holds them back. In terms of love and life the first step toward love is making that bold first move to be happy and facing fear or rejection dead in the face. So, if this scenario sounds like you...take steps and make the choice to be happy and go after what you want. The person will never know how you feel unless you say it, and besides the most a person can say is no which only makes room for the right person in your life.

Be bold. Be Happy. F*** fear. Get Yours.

(Disclaimer: that scenario isn't about me or how I'm feeling...at the moment lol)

Until next time folks '...Keep calm and carry on'

No comments:

Post a Comment