Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Full Display

'people will tell you all about themselves if you just listen...'

I think I have a special gift for figuring people out....

In all my years of living, when people come to me with problems it seems like 9 times out of 10 I can correctly decipher what a person is all about without them having to say much. Does this make me psychic? Well my boobs can tell when it's raining!! (lol) 'Mean Girls' references aside, I know I'm not psychic but I feel like people for as complexed as they make themselves out to be are often quite 'common'. Of course we all have our own little quirks that classify us as different but what I've come to find out is we're all secretly fighting the same fight.
An internal struggle of trying to make our story more interesting than the next person while trying to hide our flaws and showcase our strengths.

I feel like we as people paint ourselves in a picture that is so grandiose in hopes that no one see's the splotches in our character that we're insecure about. But what we fail to realize when we do this is that we're inadvertently telling the world that there is something wrong with us through a facade of pseudo-perfection. We are who we are and go through what we go through what we go through to make us perfect despite all of our imperfections we may possess.

So I'll keep it short in this one in saying that when showcasing your life's 'Picasso' for the world to see, let every aspect show; you're prettier that way.

Until next time folks '...Keep Calm and Carry On'

No comments:

Post a Comment