Monday, May 9, 2011

Letting Life Happen

...Oh hey there!

Sorry I've been away for so long but ya know, shit happens lol. I've cme back to compound nothing ness because I feel inspired to write again. For a while I was just writing to be writing, which is always one of my biggest concerns. I never want to be in a position where I'm just doing anything to be goignt hrough the motions. That's like creative death to me, so I took a break. I took a break to get myself together, gather my thoughts and just let life happen. And I must say in the months that I have been gone I've grown significantly.

I've learned new lessons in love, discovered new things about me that I wasn't aware of, and was finally able to enjoy myself and the people who truly care about me. It felt great and now I'm ready to share, laugh and love again with all of you!!

So stay tuned faithful Compoun Nothingness viewers and welcome new visitors. I'll be updating more regularly now, so welcome to my world!!! Feel free to comment, engage convo's with me and just have a good time!!

Until next time folks '...Keep calm and carry on'

No comments:

Post a Comment